2023 Pine Island Aquatic Center Information
Swim lesson and pool pass sign up will be Wednesday May 3rd from 5:00pm - 7:00pm at the Cheese Factory 101 E Center St or at City Hall staring on May 4th.
- Session 1 - June 12 to 22
- Session 2 - July 10 to July 20 (pm classes only)
- Session 3 - July 24 to August 3
- Class times: 9:30am, 10:20am, 5:00pm, 5:45pm
- Classes run for 40 Minutes Monday - Thursday
- Private Lessons: Information available at the pool
- Pine Island Resident - $40.00
- Pine Island Resident With Season Pass - $35.00
- Non Pine Island Resident - $50.00
- Non Pine Island Resident With Season Pass - $45.00
- P1 Must be minimum of 3 years of age.
- P2 Must be Minimum of 4 years of age.
- Level 1 through Level 6
June 5th, 2022 - August 19th, 2022
- Monday - Thursday
- 12:00pm to 5:00pm & 6:00pm to 8:00pm
- Friday - Sunday
- 1:00pm to 7:00pm
Pool may close due to cold weather. If high temperature for the day is below 70 degrees, the pool may close. Swimming lessons would still remain as scheduled.
Open Swimming Cost
- Daily Admission, All Day Pass - $4.00
- Individual Yearly Pass (Resident) - $75.00
- Resident Family Pass (Limited to 4 Household Members) - $150.00
- Added Family Member/Babysitter/Grand Parent to Season Pass - $20.00
- Punch Passes (10 punches) Open Swim, Water Aerobics, Lap Swim, Aqua Jogging - $35.00
- Non Resident Individual Yearly Pass - $90.00
- Non resident Family Pass (Limited to 4 Household Members) $200.00
- Non Resident Family Member Addition $25 .00
Lap Swimming & Water Aerobics
Starts June 20th
Monday - Thursday
5:15pm - 6:00pm
$4.00 per session or $35 for a punch pass (10 punches). Season passes are not valid.
Contact Pine Island Aquatic Center at 507-356-4731
Pool parties can be booked at swimming lesson sign-up on May 3rd, or after the pool opens on June 5th.
**Swim diapers and plastic pants are required for infants and toddlers.